Maison du Peuple/Volkshuis (query in English)
I am looking for a professional researcher who might be able to undertake an investigation on my behalf perhaps at the National Archives. My French is limited, and I do not know Dutch, so the researcher would need to be able to communicate with me in English. Does anyone know of a directory of researchers?
NL: Beantwoord per e-mail.
EN: A reply was sent through the e-mail channel.